Korean Food


Oh how I love and adore Korean food! This is 3 different dishes at my favorite Korean restaurant in St. Louis,Mo. Asian Kitchen on Olive. As you can see the wonderful owner provides lot's of side dishes and service with a smile. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. If you are new to Korean food I recommend the Beef Bulgoki (bulgogi). After your meal when your bill comes it comes with a little yogurt drink, if you like dreamsicles you will love this drink. It is a palate cleanser and also helps your stomach deal with anything spicy that you may have eaten. My favorites are Bibimbob, Kalbi, Bulgogi, Kimbob, dried seaweed, and eggs. I like the spicy dishes with garlic, seasoned red pepper paste and a touch of sugar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nongshim and Me

More Asian Library Online

Fun finally with Mirror!