Forgive me for not posting regularly. I will work on fixing this. Part of my journey has come to an end and a new art is just beginning. After the depression of working one dead end job after another I have made a few decisions that will change the course of the rest of my life. I am going back to school. I need 3 classes to finish out my degree and I am going to go for it. Then I am going to get a masters degree in Library Sciences. While taking these three classes I will also be taking Fashion Design classes. I will start at Lindenwood University and then switch over to the new and now enrolling Art Institute of Saint Louis Fashion Academy. My SD sized dress form has arrived from China and I have all the tools  need to get started except a teacher.  So by trial and error I shall be doing this on my own until August when I get to step foot in a classroom!  The picture is Elyria wearing a porcelain dolls dress and a white wig. She is the youngest of the triplets and the shyest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nongshim and Me

More Asian Library Online

Fun finally with Mirror!