Cosplay at the St. Louis Japanese Festival

Two cute Gothic Lolitas





A living BJD.
At the St. Louis Japanese Festival the Cosplayers made their presence known! I didn't get their names and now think that I should have taken a notebook and gathered email addresses. The SLUTS (St. Louis Ubiquitous Tailors Society) and a few other organized costume guilds are attempting to join forces with the Cosplay group and raise the level of costume visibility in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and surrounding areas as well. The interests run in all directions, from mascot creations, Steam-punk, Gothic Lolita, Pirates, the Fae, Stuffies, Clothing and much more then I can list at this moment. There are more events upcoming that I would like to attend and capture the creativity that my hometown has to offer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nongshim and Me

More Asian Library Online

New Nusic