Fun finally with Mirror!




SO I have finally taken some time to sit down and play with my Mirror doll. I need a new name for her, I am taking suggestions. Anyhow here are some pictures of some of the fun. This is phase one, the outfit is not yet complete. waiting to get my sewing machine back from a friend. Then it is on for real. This dress is being held together with pins. It's an alteration of a basic pattern i was working on, so now i want to see how many variations i can make out of the same pieces before going on to another pattern. Oh and I drew the pattern on paper and cut out the shapes based on her measurements. I'm teaching myself pattern drafting and garment construction. Books are great teachers when you don't have local friends with the same interests. We need a U. City Sewing Circle. Maybe i'll set one up when I move....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nongshim and Me

More Asian Library Online